Sunday, March 7, 2010

i-City, Shah Alam

Yesterday night (6/3/10), after ate bah kut teh, we went for i-City at Shah Alam. Before we reached there, we could see the shining trees the roadside...We reach there around 8pm++. Luckily, we went earlier, 9pm started lot cars and traffic jam le~~

I felt unbelievable when i saw all the trees...So beautiful there...It is a nice place.. the trees there are colourful with the led light~~gt blue, green, white, orange, red and others... However, I din brought my camera, so jus can use my nokia n73 to take picture..bt not nice at all.. Luckily, my frenz gt camera...haha..

map of i-City: http://i-city.my/malaysia/location/index.html (gt signboard xD)








still hv tanglung although cny pass d..
cute swan...
bear bear~~~

white christmass tree~~

penguins~~~

2 comments:

  1. I went there last week and it was at night. Pretty amazing sight.

    My friend did go there during the day, and I must say it was quite nice too. So am planning to go again, but this time during the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too...wan to go there again during day~~

    ReplyDelete