Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Itacho Sushi, Singapore

Long time din update my blog le since i am busy my work...hehe Workling life is so stressful...By the way, to release my stress, yesterday i went to a sushi restaurant, called Itacho Sushi...This a new sushi restaurant in Singapore,currently on have 2 branch... However, I saw from brochure, it stated Hong Kong got lot branches... Since it is new and in promotion period, my bf and I had our dinner in this restaurant. It doesnt like Sushi King or Sakae Sushi...it more high class....n.....expensice.....lolx...but the taste is quite special and some of the sushi si quite new to me...sharing some photo as below.
.. tauki- nice !!!


Pork grilled sushi..........look like unagi...but taste is far different...


Unagi sushi......


蛋玉子---warm d...lolx


pork chop rice...

2 comments: